Re: Baby bunnies

> Phew!  I just hope they got away before whatever
> knocked over the cage
> got them.

Ut Oh... I decided to check and it appears- if this
site is correct- That I am wrong. I just find it hard
to believe that we were working in that same area all
weekend and never ran across that bunny nest-
especially since it was just bare ground and we were
laying track within a couple feet of it. Would have
thought we would have kneeled right in it!

> Awww...  Those are definitely bigger than the ones I
> saw, but still cute
> as can be.  Mine still had closed eyes and were
> still kind of bald.

These looked balded when nested together- I thought it
was mice at first! But they fluffed out as they moved
around. Not doubting your were younger and smaller-
but if you noticed in the first picture that is a 4 X
4, so they were still tiny. Maybe mine decided to just
huddle together for the night when we came across

> The only other animal I'm worried about is the
> neighbor's cat.  She likes
> to brag about how it's part bobcat and it has no
> problems jumping the 8'
> fence between us both.
> I hate outdoor cats...

hum.... might have been. Didn't think you had cats in
your yard.

> But hopefully the bunnies will survive.  I don't
> want them in my yard, but
> they need a place to live too.  Hopefully Romeo will
> scare them into the
> neighbor's place instead.  :)

 You can hope, but I think they will be back to enjoy
all of your plants on a daily bases while Romeo is