Re: Brix

I've got a couple of seedlings I've selected--one Surinam cherry; one loquat--for various reasons. I want to see how they measure up with known varieties, and sugar is an important factor. They are superior to most other varieties in fruit size [larger] and seed-to-flesh ratio [both <2 seeds per fruit]; but sugar has got to be at least equal or I don't have anything.