Re: I see the contest is over- mac can now run windows.

I think this is a more intigrated package than
partitioning a hard drive.

I know the windows UNIX thing has been around for
awhile. I use that daily from home (windows) tap into
my UNIX server at work and can do anything I can do
while sitting at my desk at work. I can also easily
take a saved report from the UNIX server and plop it
into, lets say, an excel worksheet to send to someone
who only has windows. This is something new to me, our
old system I had to use a partitioned drive and boot
in the right OS to work from home. I am sure what I am
using now has been around for a long time, the old
system was- well old.

Donna

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060318/ap_on_hi_te/apple_windows_hack