Re: rain - finally!

So glad you got rain, Pam.  I have really ached for you with your

We seem to be going into another dry season here.  There  was
not much snow in this crazy winter and although we have had
cloudy, overcast days, no real rain has fallen, and the winds have
been fierce.  The winds are so drying, and with no percipitation,
it's getting pretty dry.  I really hate to see it be this dry in the
spring - almost surely leads into another  drought summer.

Hope your rains continue, and that some of them move  across
the continent to us.
Auralie, NY