RE: Are we ready?

Well I'M ready! LOL! Actually, I haven't gone crazy, believe it or not with
buying stuff. I have gotten a few new orchids, but they are all still
inside. Boy am I ready for them to go outside. I have no table space in the
kitchen. It's still getting into the 40's at night and some high 30's
expected this week so no orchids outside. At least they all made it back!
My friend Liz went the Carter and Holmes open house in Columbia, SC on
Thursday and came home with $400 worth of orchids. I had to laugh. She
brought me a few which are now added to the others.

Pam and Daryl (Darlings that they are) sent me boxes of things that are
doing great. The azaleas are all popping open and the camellias are still
blooming. I went shopping yesterday and got a really cool plants stand for
the back porch in the one sunny spot there is. It will look really good
filled up when the weather turns warm at night.

I talked to my sister in Petersburg today and they are supposed to get 4-6
inches of snow. Sorry guys! I know spring fever is hitting. Hope it gets
there soon!

Beaufort, SC Zone 8b