Re: Rain finally!!!

Pam, I'm so thrilled for you!!! Hope you get enough to bring you closer to
normal.  You all needed it more than we did, so I'm thrilled for   you!!!!!

We've been told since a week now that we have a 75-80% chance of rain,
including severe storms EVERY day.....but nothing.  Just a sprinkle here  and
there, enough to make you THINK it will rain.  Beautiful days, a bit  overcast at
times, but that just kept the temps down nicely.  Had a great  day for the
plant sale too.  But had to water every day.  The  winds dry things out so fast,
and then no rain!!

Last night they showed a strong line of "super cell" storms heading east
across Texas.  Was to hit San Antonio first, then us.  Put all of  South Central
and East Texas under tornado watches and warnings......so braced  for the
worst, hoped for the best.   Woke up this morning....storms to  the south, north
and east.  Looked outside, my rain buckets have about an  inch or two.  Do we
have a giant umbrella over this area or what?????

Talked to my mom yesterday, they have water rationing starting already....a
bit early in the year.  They needed the rain bad.  Hope she got some  at
least.  Can't imagine if they have water rationing already, what the  summer will
be like.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/19/2006 9:16:52 PM Central Standard Time,