Re: bunnies/ edibles

LOL, Chris, I don't know why you are single either...sounds like you are
every gardening gal's dream.

Yes, the speaker did tell us that we should use caution and do things in
moderation.  He didn't go into detail about every plant, but did  caution us that
they didn't call the Yaupon, Ilex vomitoria for nothing.   LOL    We thought
he was joking, but he did say that the Native  Americans used strong Yaupon
tea for purging their digestive system.   More info than I needed to
know.....hey, that makes me wonder.....maybe I didn't  have a virus after all....I was
being purged.  Hm..........    well, now I know to stay away from even weak
Yaupon tea.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/19/2006 9:16:52 PM Central Standard Time,