Re: now speaking of fertilizers - Are we ready?

something time released- balanced formulated.

Menards was giving away bags of 10-10-10 fertalizer
last fall- I did make it to the store and send in my
rebates to make it free.. thought of using that but
doesn't really have a time release program.

Donna