From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:41 AM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] winters back......

after a delightful weekend, we are back to cold. No snow although they are
saying we might have a chance of some flurries this morning.

Currently 26 but with the wind of 21mph, gusting to 34, feels like

So Rich, how much snow did you end up with?

They have now changed our forecast to snow Friday and Sat.... I could almost
guarantee a blizzard- by then boss will have sold off our snowplow (picking
up today and our new truck won't be here for a couple more
weeks) and I was planning on going out with friends all day Sat.... yep,
sounds like a blizzard will hit for sure...:)