Re: winters back......and prayer request

Me, either, Pam. I went to a garden club meeting tonight, and the hostess had a fire in the fireplace! It is so darned damp along with the cold.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] winters back......and prayer request

Nah - chilly all week, starts to improve Saturday though. I actually had to
dig out a (cotton) sweater to wear for tomorrow. Gross. Summer can't get
here soon enough to suit me.

On 3/21/06, Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Yesterday was cold and raining- today was nice, sun and 60s. So,
hopefully tomorrow will be nicer for you too!

Theresa

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX