Re: now Mick- americana!/ shipping dates

The vet's schedule is so packed with surgeries. I was hoping he could do it sooner, but this was the best he could do. I do believe that he considers it serious and needing quick attention, but not so life-threatening that waiting nearly a week will cause much harm. I just wish Mick didn't also have the heartworm to deal with. The xray did show his heart is slightly enlarged. He can't eat much because this mass takes up a lot of room.
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now Mick- americana!/ shipping dates

oh No!.... Of course Mick will be in my pet prayers.
Why waiting till Thursday? Any test prior?

 Mick is
scheduled for surgery for a
growth in or near his stomach on Thursday and since
he's lost another pound,
I'm doing anything I can to get him to eat
something, even grass.  Right now
the only thing he's eating is deli roast beef.  I'd
rather he eat broth, but
he's not interested.  If you all would, say a little
pet prayer for him

neIN, Zone 5