Re: Subject Lines - Dave's slide show from a garden in Israel.

I tried Donna. I never get rid of old addresses so I have about 30 or so from you. I really do have a high IQ I swear!

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Subject Lines - Dave's slide show from a garden in Israel.

DAVID

how come I didn't get one!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
wrote:

Sorry, Sue.  This one is about Dave's slide show
from a garden in Israel.  I
was in a hurry to get to the doctor's office and
forgot to change it to read
something more meaningful.  If you didn't get it.
If you'd like to see it,
let me know and I'll e-mail it to you privately as
Chat can't handle the
actual slide show, so we are just commenting about
it on chat after
receiving it privately.  (It's very neat!)

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)