Re: Looking for the weekend! Lab Hunting dog...

I just sent a couple - I'll have to get one with him standing. He's a couch potato, though loves to run around the house as fast as he can a couple of time a day. He was 11 when we adopted him, and is 13 now.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Looking for the weekend! Lab Hunting dog...

I LOVE diversity! LOL!!! Our old dog was the healthiest animal we've ever
had until the very end. He refused to be a house dog and when we would
bring him in because of below 0 temps, he'd wine to get back out. I doubt
he ever realized he was a short dog. It sounds like your Dreyfuss may also
think he's a "big dog!" If you get a chance, please send me pictures! I
miss our old dog and seeing yours will probably bring back some good
memories.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)