Re: Looking for the weekend! Lab Hunting dog...

On their way to you, Donna.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for the weekend! Lab Hunting dog...

and the rest of us don't get to see? hum......

Donna

--- Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:

I just sent a couple - I'll have to get one with him
standing. He's a couch potato, though loves to run around the house as fast
as he can a couple of time a day. He was 11 when we adopted him, and is 13
now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan"
<wmorgan972@ameritech.net>