Re: Celebrate!- now Mick

Oh, Kitty, I am so very sorry about little Mick. I can certainly identify with your feelings right now.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Celebrate!- now Mick

things come in 3s you
> know. Mick will be fine.  and I don't care what
the third thing is.
I'm sorry everyone for getting ahead of myself and causing confusion. That was future tense, wishful thinking. I buried Mick this afternoon. It was really, really hard. There was just nothing that could be done for him. Thanks for all your good thoughts for my little Mick.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5