Re: what is WITH this weather!

Geesh, you should have mentioned this earlier, this is a powerful group.
My thoughts and prayers that your son can return home on Monday and get
his strength back.

  Sorry to hear about your nephew... that is way too young for that to happen.

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
  This has been a 'when it rains it pours' sort of time. Our son has
been in ICU with pneumonia since Feb 14th, was finally moved to a regular room
Tue night and if all goes well will be released on Mon. A 47 yr old nephew
passed away last Thur and the funeral was Tues in btwn storms.