RE: small tiller/cultivator

I have a Honda mini tiller that I bought and never used. Actually, my son
used it once on a small bed I was creating. It turns out that I am too short
to be able to push down on the handle bar to keep the darn thing in the
ground! We adjusted the handlebar to its lowest point, but it was still too
high. Most of the time I'm trying not to disturb the soil in my beds, so
except when creating a new bed, I probably have no use for a tiller.

Oh, it has an edger that was my main reason for buying it.  I don't like the
job it did either.  It threw soil and grass clumps all over. A shovel does a
neater job!

Just my two cents,

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York