From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 1:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] small tiller/cultivator

Hmm- how tall are you?  And do you know which model it is?  Is it the
4-stroke engine?  It sounds like that is the one I am considering- seems
I may need to go an look at one in person and check out the height
thing.  Ordinarily I wouldn't be looking for one either, but I'm going
to be cutting out the sod in the back yard (which is already been killed
off) and want to regrade and amend the soil before replanting sod (or
grass plugs- haven't decided which).  I also want to use it around the
house where the soil is very compacted from the stucco guys and
scaffolding being there.  Sooooo, that's why I'm looking.  If I lived
closer I'd come test out your tiller and buy it off you.

Thersa