From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:18 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] small tiller/cultivator now blueberry

Anyone have any experience growing the dwarf blueberries in patio pots?
Wayside is promoting a self pollinating 3-4 ft called 'Sunshine Blue'. i
have a
client who would enjoy this but I have never tried growing them in pots so I
am
uneasy. Seems to me watering would be even more of an issue than usual with
patio pots. Kathy
http://www.aol.com.