Re: small tiller/cultivator

We had a man spend several days last fall cleaning out our
garage after the oil-tank episode so I could get my car back
in.  He built new shelves and organized everything nicely
after hauling away a couple of van-loads of stuff.  He was
totally amazed at the quantity and quality of stuff.  In addition
to a fairly large pile of odd pieces of lumber - all too good to
throw out - and many rusted and broken tools, there were
a couple of outboard boat engines  - no, we don't have a
boat, but we did have three sons - and various old automobile
engine parts.  There were three trunks - one from Chet's
mother who died in the '90s - containing quantities of
old clothes, bedding, dishes, etc.  Stuff we didn't even
know was there.
I don't know how this would fit into your social classification.
We are both college-educated - I at a lowly state school (FSU),
and Chet at Princeton.
I could relate to Cyndi's Mustang.  My oldest son's wife owned
a 1970 Mustang when they were married in 1980.  We all
declared that was why he married her.  They still have it, but
when they moved to Washington State a few years ago, the
gas tank was cracked in shipping, and so far as I know, they
have never had it fixed. Again, they are both college-educated.
She has a Master's in Business and teaches at the local
community college in Olympia.  He has never used his degree
in Cartography, but has been very happy as an airplane
mechanic - now in a management position at Alaska Airlines.
In a message dated 03/05/2007 1:02:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,