To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what is WITH  > lists

In a message dated 3/4/07 4:17:11 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Calycanthus 'Venus'

Kitty, I found your list interesting, too.   I have been looking at
Calycanthus 'Venus' but have never seen it other than photos. Song Sparrow has that
available.   What do   you think of this plant?   Are the blooms showy &

AOL now offers free email to
everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.