To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] anybody planting out there?/what's blooming

My Hellebores are in bloom a couple days now. Tassels on the Harry Lauder's Walking Stick are still tight, Cherry buds are noticable, but still weeks away from blooming. I'll check the forsythia tomorrow. Miniature daffodils blooming, hyacinth leaves & buds emerging together, heathers getting even prettier. Found a pretty red vase with a wire grid on the top today, $7. I think the white narcissus will be fabulous in it. Not too long before they bloom. Off work for the next 4 days. Will continue cleaning up, dig some of the daylillies I didn't get to last summer. Anyone want some plain or fancy orange or peach daylillies? I'll be tossing bushels of them. They're up just a few inches now. A few are named, most are not or the names are lost. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>