Re: anybody planting out there?

You must have gotten alot more snow than we did or your temps are not up there
yet to melt it.   I am sure the conifers will survive- but the issue will be
is the snow pulled or twisted some branches that will not go back to their
orginial shape.

Since our weather just warmed up, I didn't see anything
coming up yet here.  I wanted to prune some items today, but my family had
other plans for us.... sigh.  Depending on how things go at work tomorrow- I
may come home early and do that.

Donna