Re: Fw: Vine ID?

The lady that wrote has an Asian sounding name. d ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Vine ID?

Beats me. Might try to find out who calls it "Tigone" and what does the writer mean by "classically"?

On Mar 12, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Daryl wrote:

This landed in my mailbox and I'm stumped. Any idea? Google has turned up nothing.

I 've been looking for a vine-flower called "Tigone", classically it comes in 2 colors: white and red. it looks little like bleeding heart, the shape of the leaves on the vines looks like grape leaves.

Can you tell me where to find this plant?