Re: Fw: Vine ID?

"Privet" is a dirty word here, too. I've finally found something that will kill it. Hate to use it, but it works. Vine-X.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Vine ID?

Sure you want to find it...looks like it could take over everything
overnight.  My mind is on these invasive plants as I spent the morning
pulling up around 75 privet seedlings...one they get over five inches tall, it takes a crowbar to get them out. With the warming winters, it is taking
over our local fence rows and understories.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN