Re: It's twins!

Congrats to ewe!

On Mar 13, 2007, at 1:42 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

Our holdout ewe had twins last night, I sat and watched to make sure all
came out okay (pun intended). It was a nice evening actually, I barely
needed a jacket. I did help clean the nose & mouth of the second one but otherwise, all is well. Big sigh of relief, we had such a hard time last
year with one of them and I just did not want to be midwife again!
It's supposed to be in the 80s all week and then cool off, and who knows
how cool that will be, but I am giving serious consideration for this
weekend to plant everything that gets direct seeded. Corn, beans, squash etc; I'll cover with ag fabric and we'll see how it goes. I'll leave the
tomatoes and peppers in the greenhouse for now. It's almost a month
before I would normally seed the summer veggies...so maybe I'll only
plant the ones where I have extra seed, in case it does get cold.

Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W