Re: anybody planting out there?/what's blooming

They're such interesting flowers. Wish I could grow them. There's been a lot of chatter about them in the British garden groups recently. They seem to be blooming all over the Isles and the European mainland as well. The Lenten Rose moniker seems to be accurate.