From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 6:02 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] anybody planting out there?/what's blooming

Get home safely, Gene.
Boy, I wish you were near us.  I'm trying to find a speaker on Hosta for
my Horticulture School in May.  There is an active Western New York
Hosta Society, and an Upstate NY Hosta Society, but nothing near us.
Since we are such a small operation, we can't offer enough money to have
speakers come from a distance.
We're having a gentle snowfall that so far hasn't amounted to much but
is promised to continue today and turn into icy precipitation tonight,
up to a foot.  I've had about enough of this nasty weather.
Furthermore, colder weather is predicted for next week - back down into
the teens.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/16/2007 7:54:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,