From: Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday,
March 22, 2007 5:31:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pet Food Recall

They've added
some foods to the list, so everybody, please check again. We
definitely had
fed the tainted Pet Pride- the last 3 we had (one of which I
had opened on
Saturday) were from a batch of about 30 we bought when they
were on sale.
They've also added Mighty Dog pouches to the list. I have no
idea whether the
ones we had were in the bad batch. They're long gone.

My vet's cat is gravely
ill.

This really stinks.