From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:32 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] grape vines

Geesh- I forgot to ask the question in my last email...

The plant impulse got me while walking thru Sams today. I ended up
buying a set of 4 grape vines which were priced cheap and actually
growing already.

Now I am unsure of just what to do with them... a bit early here to
plant since they have a bunch of leaves, buds, etc knowing that my last
frost date is 2 months away, so some major cold weather could and will
come thru here.

Should I pot them up and carry -in and out-- or leave in a sunny
window... or?

thoughts folks?

Donna