Re: Pet Food Recall

I've fed only dry food to every cat I've ever had since childhood- none have ever had a urinary problem.

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
It has always been my understanding that a cat fed only dry
food is subject to urinary problems.  That's what we were told
by a vet some years ago when one of ours had such problems.
That's why we have always fed a combination, but they are very picky about which ones they will eat. If we try to slip
in something other than Fancy Feast - and only certain ones
of those - they just try to cover it up.
Auralie