hybrid Anemone

The local HD had some new Anemone x hybrida sitting out front the other day and they were fantastic. They had blue and magenta and they looked like a giant Anemone coronaria 'De Caen'. They claim they are hardy, but no info on the tag explaining parentage or a cultivar name or anything for me to look up. They were in a gallon, had ferny foliage and were, I'd guess 12 to 15 inches tall. The flowers were about 4inches across. Has anyone else seen these?

neIN, Zone 5