Re: Storm

And now, I seem to be getting the rain I was supposed to get yesterday. The radar shows one big blob of storm coming ashore.

On Mar 5, 2008, at 6:13 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Oh good, I was concerned. That was a nasty ol' storm that blew through here
in 2 separate waves.  But we got 3" so that's the good news.  And no
twirlies!

On 3/5/08, Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

We are all fine.... I was in OKC during a Hort Society talk and had a hard time getting home in between storms. I kept talking to my husband by cell and he would advise to stop for 30 minutes, then he would change and say
no
come on quick before the next storm crossed I-40. We got 1/2 inch of rain and all is well here but some towns north of us had storm damage and there
were tornados close by.
We had a reprieve from the wind yesterday... it was still a little cool
but
I got a trailer load of mulch almost completely unloaded. I used a small pick up truck full of papers under it. I am almost ready for spring... still need to prune roses, cut off grasses.... the list goes on and on.
Thanks for checking on me.
Tricia
zone 6b

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storm

Jim - take care, this one is mean.  Has anyone heard from Tricia?  I
hear
W.
OK got pounded pretty badly.

Hope you are right. Stay safe.
Nice day for yardwork here, but I'm still ill, boo hiss. Dragging
around
the
house, catching up on clutter a little. I can see daylillies I need to
dig
&
discard but no ambition or energy.