From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:27:33 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Yeti

My hand-eye coordination isn't the best so I never got interested in
all<br>that. Probably because my vision is so bad. But give me a good
book and<br>I'm lost to the world for hours! Until the cat jumps up in
my lap and looks<br>at me like - hello, time for petting and brushing
now.<br><br>On 3/5/08, Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:<br>><br>> Not
kidding...I have a terrible time with video games...I could easily<br>>
spend days playing one that captures my interest to the exclusion
of<br>> pretty much everything else...ask my kids sometime how bad I am
when it<br>> comes to anything related to the Legend of Zelda games or
On Wed 03/05, Pam Evans < gardenqueen@gmail.com > wrote:<br>> From: Pam
Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]<br>> To:

gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:58:30 -0600<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Yeti<br>><br>> LOL Melody - you're killin'
Judy: Timing and sheer<br>> persistence...plus an addictive personality!
Judy Browning < judylee@lewiston.com > wrote:<br>> From:<br>> Judy
Browning [mailto: judylee@lewiston.com]<br>> To:<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Yeti<br>><br>> 308.3 my best so far, what's
"Melody "<br>> <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:<br>>

the<br>> Lord: the pay isn't much but the<br>> retirement is out of this