Re: DST- bunk

True- although I think you really mean it was dark from 4pm to 7am.... Summer is awesome though!

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Yes, but it was dark from 7:00 AM til 4:00 PM in the winter.  That's
why I wouldn't let us move to Maine when a good job prospect opened
up in the late 60's.  Even then I couldn't stand that much dark.
Auralie