Re: DST- bunk / now snow

Pam - YOU'RE SUCH A WHINER!!! It's just snow. It goes away. LOL. At
least you can take a personal day off and stay home. Some people don't
have that luxury.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yeah it is and it just bites. Coming down hard too, almost no visibility.
Then I started hitting slick spots and said no, ain't doing this today thank
you. Spring better get here REAL soon.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX