Re: Breezy

Don't envy you that drastic drop in temps, Jim. Hope they're wrong. I lost a lot of things in that kind of change a few years ago. 80 degrees sounds lovely, though, even with the wind. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <silverhawk@flash.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Breezy

Wow...80 degrees. Very nice. I'm closing my eyes and envisioning myself
wrapped in a nice, warm, sunny day. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Won't be long now.

 Quite breezy today--gust to 30 MPH. We don't normally have weather like
this; I can almost see it suck the moisture out of the pots and hanging
baskets. It's also about 80 degrees. The front that's chasing that
breeze is also supposed to drop our high and low temps nearly 20
degrees overnight.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W