To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Indigofera amblyantha and weather

Kitty,

I've been growing Indigofera amblyantha for a couple of years. It's formed a
nice small shrub with flowers in the spring through September at least. I
don't really know how much different it is from Indigofera kirilowii.

We are experiencing heavy rain and wind gusts of 50 -55 mph!  I hope we
don't lose power or any more trees! I had intended to clean up the yard this
weekend as the past storms have left debris and sent garden chairs, bird
houses, and the odd container sprawling across the garden!

It's scary out there!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)