From: Theresa G. <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 8:12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

Well yuck!  Sorry you are in the thick of all this, but hope you'll
adapt to the change and move forward as I recently did  (I'm dating a
very nice vet currently : ) .  So, how many plants can you fit in your
car as you drive West?  When I moved from Maine to California I packed
the entire trunk with plants and one small suitcase with clothes,
everything else (3 cats etc) was in the car with me.  I held my breath
as I drove through the inspection station to enter California.  They
didn't ask me to open the trunk- lucked out!  Really Jim, wishing you
the best in your cross country trip and that you find new friendships
and companionships that makes you happy in the future.

Theresa