Re: Thanks all

Remember the starfish cactus starting that you sent me? Well, it's doing
great. When you get settled I'll send you a starting of it. It makes a
nice container plant. And seriously..if you come through Oklahoma...make
sure you stop to say hi to me and Patricia!

  Thank you everyone for your support and good wishes. It is quite an
adventure. I've signed on to Garden Chat with an alternate Gmail
address so I'll be able to keep up with all of you whenever I can get
internet access for my laptop.

Not exactly sure when I going; my sister is going to Wales for a couple
of weeks in May, so I need to get to her place before then. I won't be
taking any plants. Just me and Squinty and clothes, a few books, CDs,
tchotchkes, and the like.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W