From: Daryl [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:55:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

I'm sorry, Jim. That stinks. When you get settled in Oregon, let me know
and <br>I'll send whatever plants I have that you might like to play
it's going to work out, so I guess I ought to fess up. <br>> There are
three items on the agenda: 1. Ms Fatma has left me; 2. I am <br>> going
to lose this place; 3. Squinty and I will be moving on.<br>><br>> 1.
Yes. Ms Fatma is gone, getting a divorce, she says. I feel kind of sad
days--but <br>> it's never the end of the world, just the end of the
arguments.<br>><br>> 2. No doubt; I'm going to lose this place. Between
the insurance rate hike <br>> and Ms Fatma bailing out, I am not able to
make the payments on the house. <br>> So I quit trying. I may have two
months before they throw me out. When <br>> this became clear, I tried
to put the house on the market but ran into a <br>> number of realtors

who did not want to list an "as-is short sale." Not <br>> enough money
in it, they said. So I asked a friend to post a notice on a <br>> rare
fruit chat list that innumerated most of the subtropical fruit trees
Roman <br>> Catholic priest [no, not Gregor Mendel] living abroad who
she has a spare bedroom that Squinty and I can share. So <br>> we'll be
moving to Oregon. Not sure when... but before they throw me out <br>> of
here in all
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>