Re: Exodus

Yeah, but have you tried Herradura?

DF

----- Original Message ----
From: Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:30:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

Oooooooo....Patron Silver Tequila.  Nummy stuff.
  Oooooooo....wine...again nummy stuff.
I did a wine country tour with my sister when she lived in California.
Convertible car, driving through all the hills on a sunny spring day. It
was so much fun. And no, I did not get tipsy! Can you believe it? (I
love California)

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
  Welp, that sucks! I will say that life without arguing is a good thing
though. Ok, if you're going to Oregon you have to do a couple of things:
One, study up on your rhodedendrons and brugmansias oh and ferns. Great
plants all. Second as you know Jim, I'm a mere six hours from the Oregon
border and Pam? this is wine country baby with all of the great winerys
right around me. It's time to go tasting! Or better yet as I know your
drink of choice is tequila I'll bet we have a bit more of a selection
here than you do in Sarasota. I remeber when I was in Mass. and I asked
a bartender what kinds of tequila they had and he said..."Suaza or
Suaza!"

Your sister lives on the west slope of Oregon? A little colder than Fl.
maybe but a great place nonetheless. Think of the steelhead and salmon
fishing.

Hey, I think Larry gets out of jail soon and he's in Oregon. Lol!

Take care friend.

David