Re: Horticultural milestone

A: Good luck...my prayers are with you. Just remember you are a smart.
competent, bright woman who has worked very hard to deserve this so
there is nothing to fear.

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

 --- On Wed 03/12, Judy Browning < judylee@lewiston.com > wrote:
From: Judy Browning [mailto: judylee@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:10:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Horticultural milestone

Definitely! You will do fine. Just don't stress it. Like you said you
know <br>it or you don't. As hard as you've been studying & as good at
you are at <br>fitting things together, you'll be fine. Good thoughts
and prayers too, of <br>course. May your mind be clear & may you be able
to bring those things to <br>mind that will help you in this endeavor
and state them clearly.<br>Judy b z 6 Idaho where it's wam & breezy
today.<br>----- Original Message ----- <br>From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ
USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <br><cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:54
Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net