Re: milestones

One daughter teaches middle school & high school science classes. She loves it, especially when she gets kids who want to learn. She's had more stuggles with big city kids. The small town kids so far have had better motivation as a group. Congrats on passing your test & background check. Sand between the toes sounds OK too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] milestones

Holly, how are you? It's nice to see you here still. Thanks to all for
the good wishes. Frankly, I'm sorry it isn't more of an accomplishment..
I've been observing some teachers and it's amazing that our kids learn
anything. I'm hoping I just lucked out on a couple of them here and that
they are not indicative of the majority.

Jim, I'll going for either Middle School or High. I haven't made up my mind but I'm leaning toward Middle School.

David