Re: Exodus

If you pass through/near Quincy, IL, I have spare bedrooms. Squinty
would have to deal with four other cats, but we could manage. Oregon
has always seemed to me to be a horticultural mecca, so even though
the stuff you could grow isn't subtropical, I'm sure you'd have fun!
Best wishes and prayers.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b