North Wind

I've mentioned Shady Oaks > Plant Pics > North Wind Perennials in past messages. I've recently coresponded w the owner, Clayton Osmund to get some plants for our display gardens and for our MG Nursery. He now has his website up and running and I thought some of you might be interested to know that he is offering Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex' ~ Double Bloodroot for only $12.00. See:
and scroll down.

I don't think the web site is completely ready, although he says it is. Not everything seems to be able to go to the shopping cart. However, you can always mail in your order and he does take credit cards. and for you southerners he has nice prices on Agave 'Cornelius', Agave desmettiana 'Variegata', Aloe polyphylla, and the bigeneric hybrid, Manfreda 'Macha Mocha'.

neIN, Zone 5