Re: Sophie's 3 month pictures.

She truly is adorable Melody.
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Mellecker" <mhobertm@yahoo.com> To: "Amy Nicholson" <anicholsonkd@juno.com>; "Cathy Kintz" <cathyk183@mchsi.com>; "CRAIG KAREN" <CAINS777@MSN.COM>; "Deb Verber" <debann@gmail.com>; "Dede Ollendick" <deanna-ollendick@uiowa.edu>; "Derick Cranston" <derickcran@mchsi.com>; "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>; "JoAnne Montgomery" <billjo@zeus.ia.net>; "John Roarick" <joarthurro@yahoo.com>; "Karen Steger-May" <karens@wubios.wustl.edu>; "Kay Temple" <pmtemple@machlink.com>; "Kim Cranston" <angelsmom.cranston@gmail.com>; "Lauren Skiba" <lauren-skiba@uiowa.edu>; "Matt McAndrew" <mmjmsl6@MSN.COM>; "Maureen Krah" <stay@wailukuhouse.com>; "Nancy Means" <nancy-means@uiowa.edu>; "Randall Hobert" <RHOBERT@cfl.rr.com>; "samra ollendick" <ollendick.samra@iccsd.k12.ia.us>; "Tammy Musser" <tmusser@aaamech.com>; "Terry Ball" <terryball@mchsi.com>; "Tina Erbst" <teeemeee@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 7:11 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Sophie's 3 month pictures.

Hi all! I am hoping I finally got this new Flickr account figured out
but who knows. So here is the link (hopefully) to Sophie's 3 month
pictures.

I sent the link to myself first and it worked, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Let me know!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/9993978@N05/f9j7mr

My apologies, again, if I've messed this up a second time. I promise I will eventually get it figured out.

Blessings to you all,

Melody

(Please note this is not my regular email address but since Flickr is a
yahoo company it is easier to link the two together. You can reply to
this address or to my usual mhobertm@excite.com if you need to.)