To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] over the milestone

A: You are an amazing inspiration...take time to savor your hard earned
victory. I'm so proud of you...I know it's been a great deal of hard
work for you and this is a real cause for celebration. Do you mind if I
ask what you wrote your thesis on? I'm afraid you've probably covered
that at some time while I've been gone, but I really am interested in
knowing. :-)

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!