From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:34 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another typical spring weekend

Cyndi, You're making us all jealous with your daffs blooming, rosemary
buds,
etc. I have always wanted to live somewhere that rosemary  was hardy. I
guess
the down side is I would have to live in Calif....or maybe Provence!
Kathy

**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on
AOL
Home.