Re: bad weather...

The big rain all went south of us. A lot of flooding in the St Louis
area. Did some vine pruning yesterday, but so much more spring cleanup
to do. Tomorrow, I'm off to West Yellowstone, MT, for a week. DH is
celebrating finishing his radiation with a vacation. Daughter, son in
law, and the granddaughters are coming too!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b